Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Make Mine Pointy

Megan: "Are you one of the guys to get a beard for the christmas program?" She queried me.
Sam: "Yes, why?" He laughed.
Megan: "Because I so want to make yours!" She replied.
Sam: "Insist that you make mine! And give me a short little point on my chin!" He inserted excitedly.
Megan: "We will see...That seems a little more king-ish. Are you a king?" She inquired, pondering.
Sam: "Bah, I'm a zealot." He said resentfully, as a true zealot would.
Megan: "Anyways, I'm gonna make yours."
(Blah, blah, blah, insert boring part here about the number of guys who need beards for the play.)
Megan: "Anyways, I'll do yours and probably Lucas' and Michael's." She replied emphatically. "Thanks! Talk to you later." She promptly said her exit line.
Sam: "Heyheyhey. No problem." He said casually. "Talk to you later. And do a good job on mine!" He said in an excited, encouraging, and demanding sort of voice.
Megan: "I most certainly will!" She saluted.
Sam: "That's all corporal."

2 comments:

Ike said...

I'm glad it was corporal.
I'd hate to think you had an entire conversation with yourself and called your other self Megan...

That seems aberrant.
.)

(Mike Wazowski smiley face)

Melissa Phelps said...

I think pointy is a good idea too... but if you're a Hebrew they didn't cut the corners of their beards... right?