Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Zoological Escapades

We went to the zoo. It was incredibly happy.

Elephants have dominant tusks just like we have dominant right or left hands.
I don't know what the percentage is for left-tusked elephants.


The polar bear posed perfectly and went swimming later - huge fluffy floaty thing with paws.


Ocelot that went up and said hello to the one laying down.


Mama and her cute little baby that held itself up with its arms and kept flopping it's little legs.


The white lions were sunning majestically. They thought the humans were quite amusing.


This little monkey was very depressed. You could see it in his face.


The fluffy black bear whose wild relative I just saw in Tennessee. Mel adored this guy.


The giraffe who chewed by chomping his lower jaw and caused me to imitate him. We decided they would be very hard to ride with their sloping backs.


(If he could he would - wave, Goodbye!)

2 comments:

Alanna said...

*pouting mouth* I haven't had CE in...such...a long...time. :'(

OK

Glad that's over. :)

Look's like ya'll had a lovely holiday at the zoo.

Dani said...

I LOVE zoos!! I feel sad for the animals in the zoos, I have to add. Just kinda' gives me a mild, permeating guilty feeling while I'm there but doesn't keep me away altogether.
It's been so long since I saw you Sam, hope you're doing well!!
Have your people call my people..... :)