Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Lining Is Silver

My days have been filled with work. Saturday I worked 13 hours. 7-330, home for a nap, and 5-10 in the ER. 5 hours Monday and 8 hours yesterday and today. This morning I got up at 445. What a day. But I took a nice nap this afternoon. I've made myself a sandwich, folded laundry and put it away, listened to music, watched a few shows, and ate a full rack of Oreos.

I'm bored. Working several days and spending them without my girlfriend.

Good thing my friend Carrie and her guy are coming over tomorrow. Mel's coming back and we all are going to CE and I'm making dinner.

Isn't it nice to know
That the lining is silver
Hey!
Isn't it nice to know
That we're golden
Wa-oh

1 comment:

Melissa Phelps said...

Ah, I'da never guessed you missed me :p.
Dinner was good.
My favorite part was the "full rack of Oreos" part.
Ah yes, that standard punk "Wa-oh". I thought you scoffed at the blatant use of song lyrics. :p