Tuesday, November 27, 2007

It's beginning to look A LOT like...

so the huge [yet artificial] christmas tree in the dining hall is sooo crooked.
not to mention the controversial blue bulb...

so I was sitting here after putting up my beautiful Christmas tree. [see picture*] with a smile on my lips and a huge feeling of satisfaction inside.



I'm also typing up a paper and getting ready for tonight. I have the privilege of speaking at Teen Power. Topic? Oh, recaps on Thanksgiving, an object lesson on salvation, but mainly I want to talk about the benefits of being a Christian. Honestly, it's the best thing I've ever done. [What about you?] I also want to throw in something about the Fact-Faith-Feeling train, essentially: continuing in the Christian faith.

Oh, and then theres volleyball intramurals tonight, and English Paper #3 due tomorrow.
Ahhh...college!

Your bracket loving blogger,
-Sam

2 comments:

Becky Arnold said...

I love it!!! Your blog is very inspirational. I think it's great!! I told you blogs were way better than... well, anyhow. I love it!
~Becky

Ike said...

Hi, Sam.
Nice blog!
[Incidentally, you use brackets way too much.]