Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Feel...

Stupid highschoolers...It's not that we don't want them here...it's just, well yea, we don't want them here. Brent and I lucked out and we sleep well tonight without intruding guests in our room. However, as I write this I can hear feet running down the hall, and walls being banged. It amuses me how so far removed we college students are from highschool, like that was forever ago. We are so mature now. *laughs* Reminds me of Keith last year. I helped him place duct tape on the floor of his room in 3x3 squares for the kids who were staying in his room - kindly labeled "Person #1" and "Person #2". We also layed a line of duct tape in the middle of the room with "DO NOT CROSS" labeled on it. Ah, memories.

-Sam

6 comments:

TKB said...

yeah, I'm really glad you've matured...

Unknown said...

I remember that episode with Keith. Classic!

Alanna said...

ah - Keith. I miss him - always brought a smile to my face. :)

So - I need to where my glasses more, because I really can't see things far away - I thought I saw you on the other side of the gym today, but I wasn't sure. then i saw your red plaid scarf and said, yup, it's sam. lol

Alanna said...

and pretty sure I need help with my homophones ... :)

Sam said...

Red plaid scarf. I love how that's my distinguishing feature. That's dope.

Alanna said...

Well actually I would say that your face would be your distinguishing feature since like everyone's face is a little different. :) But, yeah, when I can't recognize your face, it would be a scarf. lol