Saturday, February 14, 2009

I'm Not Givin Up

ασπαζομαι συ πολυς, πολυς, πλειων κρονοι

My List of Priorities:
1.) Be more materialistic
2.) Screw up work ethic
3.) Take drugs
4.) Eliminate sleeping out of my schedule
5.) Procrastinate
6.) Drink no milk
7.) Include more violence in my daily relations

"The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed" -Nicolas de Chamfort

I'm tired
And I'm resting in the grace
Of my king
I'm not giving up
Even though I've given up
Everything
[&]
I surrender
To the One
Who asks for my surrender
To my God
Who created me
I'm not ashamed
Of who I am in Christ
I'm not ashamed
Of who I am because of Him
My Abba and Adonai

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very well stated, my friend.

Stanton said...

I've got you smoked on #5 and I'm getting closer to winning out on #4.

Lil Joe... said...

I have a Procrastination Monster in my pocket named Biff...
He is a nasty little fellow

TKB said...

I'm thinking "copy and paste..."

Sam said...

Copy and paste the priorities list, or copy and paste after you've procrasinated? or?

TKB said...

the priorities list...it seems to fit neatly with my ideals at the moment.