Friday, September 18, 2009

Healing

Well, I am...better...well enough to be mobile and walk in the hallways. Still not fully recovered, but the doctors say that I am progressing really fast. My diet has changed from nothing to clear liquids, and I only have minimal pain when moving around. You'd be surprised how much an incision in your stomach affects just about every move you make, especially turning in bed. I am still receiving a steady intake of drugs and have visits all the time from medical personnel. (Therefore, I can't get much sleep.) Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers.

From the hospital,
-Sam

WANTED: Available students to do homework for me. Any expertise in Greek II? Contact Room 5030 at the Hospital.

4 comments:

TKB said...

You're out of luck with the Greek hw help from me, but if you need me to actually BRING you the hw, that I can do! ;-D

No, seriously though, let me know if there's anything I can help out with.

Take care Sam Wise...

Dorcas said...

Sam,
I was pleasantly surprised when I clicked on here & found a new post from you!! I'm so glad to hear that you are on the road to recovery. So sorry for the pain you've been through!! Want you to know that we've been praying for you. Please continue to post as you can so we can keep updated!! As for the Greek homework, please count me out :o) We love you!!

Unknown said...

Sam, I hereby offer my meager services for your Greek studies... wait, on second thought, judging by how much of my Greek knowledge has seeped out of my already small storage information, you probably don't want me :D Glad you're getting better. Hang in there!

amber said...

glad to hear you're starting to feel better...we've been praying and will continue to do so. And i would be happy to do your homework for you (the stipulation wasn't stated that it needed to be correct). However, you did note that you wanted available students so that disqualifies me.