Thursday, August 21, 2008

Cincinnati

Hey, I'm here.

And I sit contemplating what to tell you...I have uh, made it safely back to Cinci after a lengthy but speedy summer break. I thank God that I am here once again. This year promises to be difficult with some hard classes this semester, but what, do I shrug it off and say that I can handle it? No. My God promises that his grace is sufficient for me. I trust in Him.

As I ramble on I must say that this is the first time that I have had a good, steady connection for internet in my room. So never fear, that lack of posts shall soon be relieved. So there's hope for the future my friend!

Eh...yea.

In other news I am staying in the same room - 218 - with a single roommate, Brent. It is working out very well as we are both easygoing, courteous and enjoy some of the same things. Was able to successfully move in Tuesday and by Wednesday had finished arranging the room. We have a very nice set up. I am happy and feel very blessed about the arrangement both of the room and the roommate.

I've been down the river to walk across the bridge. I've helped my sister move some stuff. I've purchased textbooks. I've gone downtown to the coffee shop. I've played beach volleyball at riverfront. I've worked for the school. I have talked to friends and have enjoyed being with so many college mates again.

Yes, I'm here and soon things shall start going too many miles per hour.

4 comments:

Alanna said...

Welcome Back! :)

Sarah said...

Welcome Back! Hope you have a wonderful semester

Dorcas said...

Don't study tooooo hard :o))

Anonymous said...

I'm amused at the way we "college folks" pick up as if we were never gone...the bridge, the coffee, etc. It's fun though!