Saturday, August 16, 2008

Vacation

Well I went to North Carolina. I thought I would post pictures from our family vacation. Due to the amount of pictures I uploaded I won't ramble on about how relaxing it was or how much I really enjoyed it, although these facts are indeed true. As far as explanations go we acquired a cabin near Mt. Jefferson in Northwestern NC. It was about a mile up in the mountain with a pretty view and hiking trails all around the mountain. We spent our time relaxing at the cabin which included watching movies, cooking out, grilling, roasting smores, reading, sleeping in and swinging on porch swings. We also hiked trails on the mountain and went up to a lookout view. On the way back home we drove along the Blue Ridge Parkway and enjoyed the fantastic view. Well, here you go. Enjoy!


3 comments:

Dorcas said...

I really enjoyed looking at your vacation pictures!! Looks like you all had a fun & relaxing time.

Alanna said...

Guys & fire - must be in your DNA! :) Looks like you had a wonderful vacation in every sense of the word. I'm glad.

Sarah said...

Sam & fire....bad things could happen. Looks like you have an amazing vacation. Enjoyed the pictures!