Monday, September 22, 2008

Trying to remember the details I'm forgetting, and remembering the details I wish to forget

I have made and received 27 phone calls today and have gone to 4 meetings. I have not slowed down since this morning and I am in hate with it.

I've got so much on my mind my head is spinning, and throughout the day I've had trouble thinking straight.

Down the street several shots were fired tonight. I saw the flickering red and blue.

I enjoyed a week off a school. Power was out for hundreds of thousands in Cincinnati. I stayed at a friends house for the week and then went to another friend's house for a wedding and the weekend. I enjoyed myself immensely.

And vagueness becomes me.

-Sam

*wink*

2 comments:

Melissa Phelps said...

What a subtle blog...
Why couldn't you think straight? Are you diseased?

Sam said...

Yes