Monday, September 29, 2008

Autumn?

It gets dark at 7:30. I don't like that. It reminds me that fall is here. (Which it has been for 8 days) Get ready for the flaming colors. The trees are going to fall asleep soon.

My life right now feels like the middle of the kitchen table in the middle of making a chocolate cake. Oil, flour, sugar, salt, vanilla, baking soda, eggs, and chocolate chips all strewn about. I'm just a recipe.

I had a good weekend in North eastern Ohio. I loved the location and the people. I had a lot of fun with friends. I also learned how to successfully flip on the trampoline. And the proof is in the pudding, err...pictures.







So long
-Sam

3 comments:

Melissa Phelps said...

1) Thank you for not saying "the trees are dying"
2) I think your cake receipe would be better with cocoa rather than chocolate chips
3) We so should have had the waitress take that pic so Dwayne could be in it too
4) What idiots would play volleyball on gravel??
5) I'm glad u had fun

Dorcas said...

Hey!! I didn't see you in this part of N.E. Ohio :o))

Alanna said...

Mmmm -- who won in the arm wrestling? :P