Wednesday, May 20, 2009

College Kid Finds New Home In Summer Apartment

I can read the shocking headlines now. Sorry -No links to tabloid photos will be posted here.

I find it funny how I sit here now with everything changed.

I just moved into my apartment today with the help of my family. (Woo-hoo!) Thank you Mom, Jon & Josh! I'm sorry that I am not posting any pictures. Well, no...I'm not sorry, but anyway...you'll get over it soon.

How about now?

So out of the dorm and into the apartment for several months this summer. I'm working at Christ Hospital, and will somehow manage to do all prioritized things in between. Like vacations, youth camp, and lots of reading. My current book is Stiff Upper Lip, Jeeves by Wodehouse.

It's such a blessing to have a place, especially now that the stress is gone, or severely lowered. And now I'm going to go finish dinner. (Like you cared)

=)

-Sam

5 comments:

Melissa Phelps said...

You mean the paparazzi hasn't hounded you out in your new place?

Nice book

Dorcas said...

Glad to hear that you moved for the summer. Hopefully you'll be situated before too long. When are you coming home again?

TKB said...

What was for supper? See, I do care...or maybe I'm just hungry.

Sam said...

Excellent book!

May 30th.

Mac & Cheese. Chicken Salad sandwich. Yogurt.

A Day in my World said...

sorry, i couldn't help u move... i'm going to have to come over soon.
i made a chicken noodle casserole... u should have come over. lol