Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Red

That's it. I'm done for. All my cousins. 4 namely, have had, are having babies, my sister makes 5. I feel incredibly adultish. Yes, adultish.

An excerpt from Stiff Upper Lip, Jeeves

"On the contrary. It's Gussie's favorite dish..."
"Indeed, sir? That is very gratifying."
"Gratifying is the word. What a lesson this teaches us, Jeeves - never to despair, never to throw in the towel and turn our face to the wall, for there is always hope."
"Yes, sir. Would you be requiring anything further?"
"Not a thing, thanks. My cup runneth over."
"Then I will be saying good night, sir."
"Good night, Jeeves."

I *gasp* clapped my hands in excitement today. In fact I might be so bold as to say that I jumped up and gravity brought me back down. This process was repeated twice or thrice. The reason? The future.



5 comments:

Melissa Phelps said...

Hi.
That looks like an interesting future... a career in high-jacking possibly?

And I was thinking. I vote for a new picture under your title.

Eh?

Stanton said...

The future as... an airline pilot?

Although I will say the high-jacking idea is interesting. I'll come visit you in federal prison.

TKB said...

Funny -- my first thought was you're going away on holiday, so what does that say about the two ppl that posted above me?

Sam said...

Huh? Yea, I'm flying

Dorcas said...

Have a great time and be safe!!