Monday, May 4, 2009

Farewell to the Beloved

iF you don't see me this week it's because I have died.

Well, apart from the mellowdramaticism, I'm fine. But I'll be doing nothing but homework and work. Perhaps, the two greatest combinations known to man! Okay, I couldn't help but add the sarcasm.

I'm glad that My Father has strength for me and can hold my hand. I'm glad that He counsels me. I'm so happy that at his right hand there are pleasures forevermore. (Psalm 16)

So farewell to all that is good. Sleep. Friends. Perhaps food. (Okay, so I enjoy being dramatic)

*in fast, high-pitched, eager, dramatic voice* Would you like to see my list of things to do before it's over? *in low, deep, monotone voice* Uhhhhh, nevermind

Can I frown? (Psalm 34:1)

-Sam

4 comments:

Dorcas said...

Hang in there, Sam!! YOU WILL MAKE IT!!

Alanna said...

you hate being sarcastic - i can just tell. lol

Melissa Phelps said...

!.;:"(*-,?.)-!`;

You can eat and breathe and stuff next week. Just hold on :)

Dani said...

We prayed for you in church tonight Sam! Hope the week goes well.
Ps: I dreamed about you last night. A strange dream, too. I was sort of trying to sabotage your wedding. I do NOT know where that came from. But rest assured, I promise you I would never do such a thing.