Monday, June 15, 2009

Road Trip Home

Decided to take the longest ride to church yesterday. Wanted to go to my home church so Mel and I decided to wake up early and go! So after 3 hours and 45 minutes I watched my Mom's mouth open in surprise, then turn up in a smile. It's so fun to come up and surprise family.

Haven't felt well over the weekend, and that's stating it moderately. [Insert list of symptoms here.] Spent a lot of time feeling miserable last night. Went to the doctor today. Came home with two prescriptions and a diagnosis of acute max. sinusitis and gastritis.

Worked 3 days straight @ Christ last week. Trying to rest up now and enjoy my time home.

Voila!

And stuff...

5 comments:

Megobuddy said...

Is that tag a Dwaynism? It sure sounds like it.

Hope you get to feeling better! I'll be praying for your well being.

Sam said...

What tag are you talking about?

Alanna said...

Sorry you're sick, but at least you're home. And everyone should come home and surprise their mom every once in awhile - its the coolest thing. Lucas and I surprised my mom on Mother's Day...she thought I wouldn't be able to come home for dinner...but we did and it was fun. :) Get Better. It's summer and you have to...do stuff. lol.

A Day in my World said...

lucky! u got to go home!!!

Dorcas said...

It was good to see you! Sorry that you've been sick. Hope you're feeling better!