Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm a Polar Bear

Where'd all my bloggers go? WHAT? Is it the SUMMER or something? Oh...yea. It's a sad world people.

I absolutely refuse to drink diet soda. It's got aspartame and phenylketonurics. No thanks. Besides, it tastes nasty.

My favorite shows are Psych, Hogan's Heroes, and the Andy Griffith Show.

I love dogs, I really do. I hate it when they lick my face. Frankly, it's disgusting.

And apart from my allergies. I'm really starting to think summer's not so bad. Of course, I'm a polar bear...

Randomly,
Sam

2 comments:

JenofWA said...

I'm right there with you... Diet soda? They got a death wish or something?

Megobuddy said...

I am still here! I promise! I will try to update on my adventures as a cripple. I'll be in bed for a few weeks and will have plenty of time to blog.