Thursday, October 2, 2008

What's Not Gonna Work?

It's getting cold. We had a short bout of rain yesterday, and it was windy. It made things really feel like fall. The leaves aren't changing yet, but Mom said they are up north. Sleep. Sleep.

Scott's here. I was on my way out to work in Hyde Park and stopped him and said "Hi".

I have not been getting enough sleep. I was up til 330 in the Schmul library doing research work Wednesday. I talked for 5 minutes and 43 seconds to Shane on the phone who happened to be sitting directly across from me. That's the craziness we enjoy.

In gooder news I slept a full night last night. Abandoned the crew for coffee this morning but enjoyed every minute with Carlisa. It's amazing what sleep will do for you - emotionally, spiritually, physically.

I ponder whether or not to do my Psychology research paper on stress or color psychology. Anyway.

I worked today, and Adriana's still in the shop. The weekend is promising. Greek vocab homework and stuff tonight.

Now who would like a cookie?

-Sam

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm always in want of a cookie :o)

Anonymous said...

Chewy snickerdoodles...! I'm game. :)
Get some sleep, boy.

Melissa Phelps said...

There are no monsters in your closet!

U
Go
to
sleep!

zzzzzzzzzzzz