Friday, November 21, 2008

A Pathetic Efficient Weekend.

Did I mention the feeling of excitedness I have for Thanksgiving? Yea, I'm going home next week. The break I long for...is coming.

This weekend I am doing something that I have not done yet. I am practically locking myself in my room and avoiding most social contact. I considered taking the battery out of my cell phone, but don't want to be accused of hermitage. This anti-social behavior will help me complete the large amount of homework I have due on Monday.

I see the progress I'm making in Greek, and the hard work that preparing a sermon requires. Discipline and hard work, ech! Oh, how they get you places. Anyway, a few things figuratively call my name. Namely: shower, homework, food and Carlisa. I leave you with another scarf tying technique.

Method #2: Ascot
Length: Short, Medium, or Long
Difficulty: 3
Place scarf around your neck, and looking down you should adjust the length of the scarf so that left side is much longer. Take the left side and cross it in front of the right side and wrap it around back to the left side. Wrap it across a second time, then holding the knot with your left hand take the piece you just wrapped and tuck it from behind into the V-section right beneath your neck. Pull it through and let this section hang down in front. Adjust the knot by flaring the front piece, and pulling down on the back end of the scarf and pulling up on the knot of the ascot.

1 comment:

Melissa Phelps said...

*Gasp* Look at that sleeve length
In-uh-propriate.
Sorry you couldn't go home this weekend.
Did I mention there was snow?
I'm sure it will be back though.