Friday, November 7, 2008

Dismal Day

She told me, "Thank you for improving my cottage cheese." I'm so glad my life is fulfilled now.

A little Greek homework:
I will call to my Lord and he himself will answer me.
καλεσω προς τον κυριον μου και αυτος αποκρινσει με.

Today is a cold, wet, dismal day, and my heart is soft. Worked short, and ran to the store to acquire necessities. I even found much happiness there. Yes. Today is simply a fitting day to sell roses in the rain.

Also, I watched a squirrel dart across the road right in the path of an oncoming car. He slipped on the wet road as he scurried his little legs as fast as he could go, just barely missing being hit by the car, running up a tree to safety. I laughed after this scene unfolded before me.

Over the weekend I acquired some friends. Spike and Narcissus, respectively.


Narcissus is a particularly vain plant, he sits in front of the mirror all the time. I also added another lamp to my room. This one does not have a name, but neither do the other two. Why? I do not know.

I also put up several strands of Christmas lights around my room - the C-7 type. I, however, will not do the courtesy of posting a picture of the results. And for those who are bothered by my Christmas decorating, I do you the courtesy of saying, Get over it!

ΣM
ΜΣ

6 comments:

Lil Joe... said...

i like your lamp

TKB said...

harsh...*sigh* no wonder Scrooge was a loner.

Melissa Phelps said...

I like your link. But watch it cause
We have a complete dossier on you.

Sam said...

Phelps: I leave the documents to you.

Gypsy: Pity gets you nowhere.

Megobuddy said...

I have that same lamp! Ikea special.

Anonymous said...

You make me smile.