Thursday, December 18, 2008

7 Days

I'm home. Blissful it is.

Bad news: I was sick.
Good news: I was sick.

Mel and I pulled an EEP today and left. I've been sick for the past three days, including my birthday on monday. Let me assure you of the misery I experienced. I am grateful for the ability to simply eat, sit down, or sleep.

So here am I, happy to be home, and getting better. Can I just forget the last week I've had?

"Now listen, even if we're horribly mangled, there'll be no sad faces on Christmas."

-Sam

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! I'm glad you're feeling better! You certainly didn't look so good when I came to your room yesterday :) Enjoy your break!

Alanna said...

Just sleep, sleep, and sleep. That's what I've been doing - it's been great. Mom asked me if I wanted to go to a party tonight, and I said, not really, I just want to be home. and she said that was ok! I know i live at home, but during the school year, i feel like i'm never at home! ANYWAYS - enough of my ramblin. have a fabulous break. :)

Dorcas said...

Glad to hear you're getting better! There's a lot of nasty stuff going around. Hope to see you on Sunday!! Enjoy your Christmas break.