Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The End

"I talked to your mother. She called to gloat." (Sorry, random things pop in my head)

Back to Cinci now. I went hunting on Monday and shot a button buck.


What I find ironic is the things that I preach on, God speaks to me about, especially in specific areas of my life. I have been helped. Of course after intense study, preparation, and immersion in the passages I should not be surprised. His word is alive.

How can you be happy, apathetic, desirous, stressed, and hopeful all at the same time? It's just about that time in the semester...

Hmm

Method #4: The Single Flipover
Length: Medium to Long
Difficulty: 1
This one's easy: Put the scarf around your neck and flip one end over. Style it!

Σαμευελ

6 comments:

Megobuddy said...

I like your description on how to "tie" or "style" the scarf. It made me laugh.

Also, I don't have an answer to your last question, but I can definitely relate with you. I have recently been dealing with so many different emotions all at the same time and haven't a clue as to how it is possible. But God helps.

Dorcas said...

Congrats on getting a deer Monday. Dennis got a nice doe and is hoping to get a buck, too!

Melissa Phelps said...

Are you really sorry about the random things popping into your head?

I suspect not :p

Alanna said...

I really like the new main picture! Is it paint?

Sam said...

Phelps: Well I don't want to scare anyone. It almost scared me. I'm just weird like that.

Smith: Yes, it is paint. A picture of a painting I have in my room that I did a few years ago actually.

Megobuddy said...

I like the Christmas lights hanging in your window. They made me smile as I was coming out of the dorm this morning.