Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Operation

Performed Operation Adrianna's Rescue today. Blogging from her now. It's been a while. 

It's amazing how this summer has given me an adultish outlook. Adultish. It looks like adultery or amish. Anyway, I just thought it looked weird. I just got back from grocery shopping and I went over to Katrina's apartment and Rochelle came over to, then we got Chinese. Regardless, grocery shopping, cleaning, washing dishes, laundry, going to work...makes me feel much older. Of course, then there's the junior in college this fall statement. I'd prefer not to get started on that one. 

More to come...

-Sammy

4 comments:

Megobuddy said...

Perhaps Amish adultery.

Alanna said...

Lol - Megan...

I too have been feeling very "adultish" lately...just the other day I was like "Mom-I just want to be a little girl again...I want to color pictures in front of my fan while listening to Adventures in Odyssey!!"

Welcome to the "REAL" world --- whatever that is.

Melissa Phelps said...

I bet if you feel that way, it means you are not actually an adult yet. When we cease being conscious of it... that's when the real trouble starts.

Megobuddy said...

Ooo, here here! Very philosophical.