Thursday, July 9, 2009

Today and Tomorrow

Because my hours are scarce Central Transport at work offered to let me work down in the Cancer Center for a couple of days. Today and tomorrow. Odd and ends stuff, but it was so slow today. I took dirty linens from exam rooms to Bio and ran an errand with the HUC, but not much. Everyone down there is really nice. I learned what Dosimetry is. And they have Medical and Radiation Oncology. I sat in the Mold Room a lot and listened to the Research Freezer hum and a couple of Physicists talk about a new Nucletron from Holland.

I also found that the little spider who has been living on my driver's side car mirror was back. Unfortunately, Buck overstepped his bounds and explored my windshield. So I pressed the little button and turned on my windshied wipers. Next, I got back to my apartment and was taking off my socks and found another spider on the hardwood floor. Those nickle-sized quick runners. I murdered him viciously too. However, I think it's a sign. Ah, a movie title! Revenge of the...nevermind.

-Sammy

2 comments:

Megobuddy said...

Poor Buck. May he rest in peace. (You did clean up his remains, didn't you - with the windshield washer fluid? He may come back to haunt you! Just imagine always feeling eight little feet running up your leg, down your neck or...in your head!!!)

Your movie title reminds me of a band name my sister and I came up with...sort of. When our TV screen is blue it says "Unusable Signal." We think it sounds kind of band-ish.

Melissa Phelps said...

He had it coming. (buck, that is)