Thursday, July 30, 2009

Contrary To Popular Opinion

I do not go out with my girlfriend and blog together with free wi-fi. We have it here at the apartments. And no wireless internet is ever free. And please note that we did not blog on the same day. No, I'm not defensive.

I don't know what is up with my patients at work. A non-psychotic dialysis patient told me I smelled good this week when I came to transport her. My job occasionally makes me smile and laugh.

As far as movie classics go, I've never seen one. One of those manly movies that a guy is supposed to watch before he dies I suppose. Saving Private Ryan. So I watched it yesterday, sitting on the couch, right after I made Tuna Fettucine Alfredo. And I had another salad crave. Zesty Italian dressing please. It was a sit-around-and-watch-things-all-day kind of day.

1 comment:

Megobuddy said...

Wow, I didn't know my opinion was so popular. ;)
SO sorry Sam. My comment was not meant to, um, offend you? It was simply an observation and speculation...one that meant no harm.