Friday, June 6, 2008

Summer Fun & Cleaning

Well, I have been pretty busy here at home. I've spent the last two days cleaning and fixing stuff up. Yesterday, we cleaned out the back room. We threw away and burnt a lot of things. Jon and I also gave Callie a bath, which she didn't seem to mind too much as long as we kept the water from the hose on low pressure. I also took her on a walk and am trying to teach her how to behave. Something else I did yesterday afternoon was shot a TV. We've had an old television monitor in the garage for a while that is really old and does not work at all. I thought it would be a lot of fun to blow it to pieces - so I did. Jon helped me film the action, I thought it would be worth having the memories. It was incredible how the bullets tore the thing apart. I even found one of the bullets. Here's proof that my 12 gauge shotgun does do it work efficiently:






Today, as a true gentleman I took dust cloth in hand and dusted around the house. I also swept several rooms. A couple of our mini-blinds were broke as well so I took to putting new ones up which was fairly easy. This afternoon we went out to eat for Pop's 83rd birthday. He's my grandpa on my Mom's side; He's awesome.

Managed to fall asleep for a 2 hour nap this evening. I was pretty tired. Lack of sufficient sleep, lots of work, and this heatwave did me in I think. I use words like sweltering and scorching to describe this 90 degree weather. It is crazy hot! More cleaning tomorrow then my friends are coming on Sunday evening. We're going to Cedar Point on Monday. Booyah.

-Sam

1 comment:

Cease said...

I am proud of you Sonny...I have shot a few tv's in my time...I find it highly enjoyable!
Hope you are having a great summer.
Stay strong, Call me anytime.
L8er Bro.
TT