Friday, May 16, 2008

After the Rain

So for all of you who are excited about it, Prince Caspian comes out today in theaters. Actually, I'm not sure that any of you are because within the context of most who read my blog, that is not an option. However, summer is sweeping in and hopefully I'll get a chance to see it. Then again I'll be waiting til it comes out on DVD anyway and...oh well. I suppose I will simply be patient. Posh, the book was way better!

Sitting here in the shack, I'm working night shift on security for camp meeting assignment. Since I brought that up I thought I would just mention how easily my shadow scares me as it jumps out on the south lawn, when I least expect it, walking up on the sidewalk by the admin building. Or when I check the locked chapel door and see movement in the window from the tree dancing in the wind behind me. Perhaps I just don't like the pitch black archives section in the basement of the library. Perhaps the bust of a famous composer illuminated by the light coming through the glass door startles me. I'm a little kid again.

3 comments:

Alanna said...

BOO! :)

Leanna said...

The Lord knows I would never survive the library archives at night...ahhhhhh!!! I get freaked out just walking 30 ft from my car to the house late at night:(

Lil Joe... said...

Hullo... I found your blog. :) Mine isnt as interesin as yur' but come on by sometime! lol :) -Jaleesa or aka Melissa's friend