Friday, May 2, 2008

Missing the Puddles Kind of Night

Playing scum here at Starbucks: Skunky. Kaylin. Duddie. Samurai. All battling it out.


Must say that it's incredible fun playing this game. Scheming. Planning. Life is great when you're the president. It stinks when you're scum.

Skunky, Kaylin, Duddie, and Samurai respectively have all been enjoying a fine friday evening. We went to the been-there-done-that store and played a fun round of a scavenger game. [Which I happened to quick check on my computer dictionary. Funny thing is the original meaning of the word scavenge, (apart from the modern scavenger hunt, fun and games type word) connects to searching for discarded waste and animals eating carrion.] When the evening started I sighed with the prospect of going to old places, places that I've been to so many times and playing a game that I've already played, but it turned out to be a fun night.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yes, it was a fine night indeed. I'm glad you ended up enjoying yourself...Okay, so I do believe I could of gone without knowing what the true meaning of scavenge was.