Monday, December 24, 2007

Ah, Christmas Eve!

So God kind of "slapped" me this morning, but I take hope in the fact that he chastens those whom He loves. He spoke to me through His word. Here's what I read: "I cry aloud to the Lord...I pour out my complaint before him; before him I tell my trouble. When my spirit grows faint within me, it is you who know my way. I cry to you, O LORD; I say, "You are my refuge." In light of what I already said I shall let it speak for itself. My prayer is Psalm 141:3 - Set a guard over my mouth, O LORD; keep watch over the door of my lips.

On to [more] happiness: today is Christmas Eve, and there's actually snow on the ground! For northeast Ohio's crazy unpredictable weather this is quite a feat. (And it makes me happy) We will be having our family Christmas later on today...ahh presents! Just can't forget the one wrapped in dirty bloody rags.



Hey!...Merry Christmas!

-Sam

No comments: