Sunday, December 2, 2007

Bring on the snow!

It's raining. It has been all day. Maybe thats why I'm "melancholic" today. Perhaps it was just our conversation, but RuthAnn asked me if everything was alright. I don't see why...not other than the injustice of the weather. It's raining! It's December. Now I was born in December so I love the snow and cold, but rain? Ach.

Supper was great tonight though. Had a meeting with the IOU group from Main St./Teen Power. The fellowship and hanging out was great. I just had lots of fun. The warm chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven that were stuck together were delicious! My sister even came by and gave me an awesome back rub, but said my hair smelled weird. I told her I washed it and that it was because of all the rain I walked in today. *raises eyebrows*

So last night I somehow ended up going to bed at 2AM. Somewhere hours earlier Isaac came over and we were messing around, I was putting up Christmas lights and then we suddenly got an idea to film: "Gangsta Clause" It's a short movie of a twisted version of Santa Clause with a nice plot. Nolan got involved too. It's absolutely crazy and hilarious. With all the filming and editing we plan on doing complete with voice-over, sound effects, and bloopers it should be a pretty cool movie.

Here's the cover:


Well I have a list in my head of everything that I must do this week. Every day is full. Crazy! Two more weeks of school and the semester's over, and I get to go home for Christmas!

I just wanted to say how great God is. I am trying to learn how to continually praise Him. Let me try. My reflection papers turned out to be less than I expected and easier. He is giving me the strength to get through everything with school and such. I'm happy because of His joy.

Bring on the snow!

-Mr. Sam

2 comments:

Ike said...

Nice Pic!

I'm glad that you found the reflection papers to be easier than you first thought.
Incidentally,where do they sell reflection paper? I'm thinking maybe Office Max, or Staples.
Or maybe I'll just use aluminum foil...

Sam said...

I have some in my room if you need some. It really helps to light up the room too with the hundreds and hundreds of lights that I have in here...