Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Joyeux Noël...It's French!

So today's Christmas...[I state the obvious] and I had a very good day. [but is that what you want to hear?] Surely I couldn't vent on how horrible my holidays were, how inappropriate! Well let me just tell you!....*begins fake cry*...Okay, I'm merely joking but I remember the days when I was miserable at Christmas. Sin, doubt, guilt, depression, loss of loved ones, friends. I found no hope for the hurting among people, no outlet to spill your pain. Only in God...Only in God.


Random:
Excuse of the week! - "I can't help it!" Now if this isn't the most irresponsible whiny pathetic excuse. As if to say, I simply don't have the guts to do what's right. I can blame it on my inability to _____. You fill in the blank. "I can't help it. I've fallen in love. It's not my fault!" Just thinking about the R&B/Rap song my sister was listening to on the radio on the way home from Pop & Grandma's. Now I realize I have a tendency to attack bad logic and philosophy, but God gave me this mind, so I use it. Not with a proud/critical/judgmental mindset, but a guy with a brain (that uses it).



Your controversial thought provoker,
Samuel

No comments: