Friday, December 21, 2007

Nobody says it anymore

Nobody says "Merry Christmas" anymore. I mean, everyone is scared to say it. I haven't heard anyone say it yet. Seriously, I say it to people in the store and it's a shock to them. It's as if a little cheer is too much for their depressing little world. Either that or Merry Christmas is religiously offensive. *gasp* Oh my! We must say "Happy Holidays" or otherwise we would be culturally insensitive! Too bad people, I am going to say it. So even if my pearly whites hurt their dark little world, I'll smile anyway.

-Muley

1 comment:

Ike said...

Don't you just hate it when nobody leaves a comment?
I mean, there you are, really throwing yourself out there, pouring your heart into your typing; and nobody has anything to say about it?
You go back to your previous posts, and at the end of each is dangling a little note: "0 comments." a sure sign to anyone reading that surely this person must not have very many friends.
And then you continue on down the page, looking further and further back at the few privileged posts where one or even two people left their response- and you wonder, why this post? Why was this one chosen above the others? Did it contain some secret message that made others respond?
...
P.S. Merry Christmas