Saturday, December 15, 2007

Birthday Blog [alliteration...wow!]

I long for the burning hot water of the shower. [For which I shall soon depart to enjoy.]

3:45 came too early this morning. However, I went with my cousins to go deer hunting. In brief, I sat in a tree stand for a couple of hours, then I got too cold and walked around. Then we did about three drives. On the second one I heard crashing up through the brush. To my left I saw a little four point or so, and a doe behind him, they were tearing up through so I just put him in my scope and fired. Wild shot: missed of course. After this drive it began snowing and I got excited...prematurely. It snowed and snowed, then [it] decided to rain. So for most of the afternoon I was in snow, freezing rain, and rain. I was happy with the 3+ inches of snow, but got really wet [not soaked though] No buck for a birthday present. Although I am happy that it snowed. I always want it to snow on my birthday.

Anyhoo, it feels weird to blog an entry on my birthday. Very odd,because I feel obligated to write something inspirational or something. BUT, I shall resist and refrain. Breaking the mold and jumping out of the box. Now those older than me will scoff and posh I know, but I do feel very old. And for all those who ask me, "So do you feel any different?" I have decided on a response this year. *mysticly* "Yeaaaa, it's like sooo..." *abruptly* "NO." hehe

Well I must stop what I'm doing, to appease my family, and take part in that wonderful tradition of opening my gifts. Farewell.

-Samuel

2 comments:

Ike said...

!mas ,yadhtrib yppah

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, Sam. ~Dani