Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I've got a smile.

Isaac left his shoes in my room because he got comfortable while editing our movie. Anyhoo, I found them later on and didn't want to walk all the way to the other side of the dorm to return them, so I began shooting his window with air soft bb's hoping the pecking noise would get his attention. it did. here's the great part: he couldn't hear me motioning and since I was waving his shoes, he tried to open his window in the middle, with no luck he tried the bottom glass, he opened it and out fell the air conditioner to the roof patio below, it was hilarious. I laughed for a long time. It was just the comedy of the situation.

So last night for some reason I did not want to go to bed. I stayed up a while and edited the movie, and worked on the whole project. 2AM is pretty late and I suffered the consequences this morning.

I checked out the Christmas program...it is shaping up; we perform starting Friday night. I'm not in it, but I filled in as a Roman soldier. It was "fun".

I am waiting for it to snow. It's cold enough. Let it snow!
Being that I was born in December. I love the cold. Ahh.

-Mr. Sam

I stopped and took pictures of the Cincinnati sunset last night. I loved it. It was beautiful. I stood in amazement at God's work. To think that He just causes this to happen. Beautiful skies always remind me of Him. Just thought I would show you:



3 comments:

Melissa Phelps said...

I think you guys should rig up some kind of pulley system with a bucket to send things back and forth. It could also double as a clothes line thus saving $1.00 a load.
Hey, Sam-I-am, do you have any good pictures of us? Like you, Leanna, Cheryl, Me, Ike, etc...? cuz I was printing off pics to put on my door for open house and I have no good pics of us. Anyway, If you have to look, my email is maidofathens@msn.com. If not, you's guys can just not appear on my door.
See you later. Cool pics, btw.
Melissa

Becky Arnold said...

Awesome pics! Maybe next time you should just keep the shoes. I'm sure they are much cheaper than an air conditioner. LOL.

Ike said...

Now this is telling on myself, But as Seth and I were settling the air conditioner back in the window, we realized that the power cord for it was caught out side.
Naturally, we raised the window...