Saturday, January 26, 2008

Ready? 1...2...3...

It was great. I need pictures. I had so much fun tonight at the concert. Went with Cheryl, Mel & Leanna to Winter Jam and had a blast. Really enjoyed the music and time of worship. Nothing better than live music and just breaking loose while raising your hands affirming the joy and beauty of what God has done in your life [Which is what I did tonight]. There were also a couple of things that I did not like which I discussed with a few people that I talked to about the concert, but I shall let those things go unsaid on this blog.

So college is great. Staying up late. Singing great hymns of the faith to completely different tunes. (Try it some time! Just match the meter of the song to another song. There's a meter index in the back of the hymnal. For example: Sing "Amazing Grace" to the tune of "Joy To The World").

We also ran down the halls, air mattresses in hand, slamming into each other with the intent of knocking each other down. I got a really good slam on video. It was hilarious!!! [So much fun!]

There's nothing like falling down to your knees on the floor, laughing so hard that you struggle for breath with tears running down your cheeks.

Yes. There's no question. College is great.

-Sam

[Disclaimer: This is the weekend. This is not all we do in college.]

2 comments:

Ike said...

[Disclaimer: This is the weekend. This is not all we do in college.]

It isn't?

Nobody told me that...

Leanna said...

Yeah, nobody told me that either. Bummer... Sounds like a fun evening though! I had a party too!