Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Warding Off Vultures

College
It's a dangerous thing
Walking down the hallways
Pizza in hand
Warding off the vultures

So what's the purpose of working out if you're gonna sit there afterwards and eat vanilla bean ice cream straight from the box?

Ahhh. Very satisifed, happy and content - that's what I am. I got to share and minister with some kids at Teen Power tonight, (talked to them about some spiritual stuff) and we also won our volleyball intramurals game for the first time, (won in the last few seconds in double overtime) and I also worked out and wrestled tonight (which I find very fun and satisfying). Let's see...no seven o'clock class tomorrow, AND my D-group is going to Ben & Jerry's tomorrow night.

Jogging at 555AM tomorrow. Ooooh yes!

-Uncle Sam

No comments: