Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Supply and Demand

Hey, ya know what? This is an un-blog. Kinda like the un-parade in Manhattan, except different, but the idea is still there. I shall explain. You perform an action under a certain pretense in protest of that action. Which in my opinion is rather nonsensical, but here I go conforming again. So in protest of blogging, I blog. How weird! But I shall here lay down the blame at the feet of Sarah Williams my beloved blogging, fellow Teen power ministry helper, D-groupie friend. This is not merely to satisfy you, but only to share my lack of thoughts. Quite simply and succintly, if I post an un-blog it will satistfy the hungry blog readers. Kinda of like the pizza vultures from last night, except different. It's really nice that you can blather on about nothing and just post a nonsensical blog and people will actually read it! So here I sit supplying the demand of the supply and demand nature of blogs, or blog readers. And there you sit, probably annoyed, ticked, frustrated, saying, "This is so stupid!" Or your laughing.

Good night.

-Anonymous

1 comment:

Phil & Sue Arnold said...

I un-read your un-blog. I, for one, am laughing. Cute! Sue