Thursday, March 13, 2008

Losing Consciousness

These last few days have been a blur to me. I hardly remember much of anything thats happened to me. So if you anticipate anything bad happening to you, just don't sleep for a few days and you'll hardly remember anything that's happened. It's a great technique I believe, the problem is knowing when something bad will happen. Lack of sleep has its consequences. I don't have any classes tomorrow so I took a long nap today. I do mean long. Went to bed at 2:18 and got up at 6:38, went back to bed at 7:00 and slept until 10:00 - an 8½ hour nap. I conked out. I've only gotten 16 hours of sleep I get in 4 days. That's half the normal amount. Before I took my nap I wrote this:

I think I'll go to bed
Lose consciousness and then
Wake up and start this day again

Now I have been up since then and doing various things in my room. I thank God that there are no classes tomorrow.

-your worn out blogger,
-Sam

No comments: