Wednesday, March 26, 2008

So Many Thoughts In My Head

So little time to share them. So many dreams I have, so little people who will dream with me.

She pegged it. Here I am...late, blogging once again. I just wanted to take the time to do so, although I really have a large load of homework to do before tests on Thursday. I have two Thursday, and an English Paper due Friday.


I gave blood for the first time yesterday which was an interesting experience. Wasn't too fond of the soreness the needle left in my arm, or the weakness it left me with, but I got food, a flower, and a sticker. Made me think of how much blood Jesus lost when He was crucified, and how weak he must have been. My pastor has said something to the effect of, "I never really can get discouraged or complain because everything pales in comparison to Calvary." That is so true.

Was sitting last night at my desk, staring out the window at the waning full moon, just enjoying the beauty of it. I am so glad that spring is finally here. I was able to drive with my window rolled down today and the music up loud. I love it. What a blessing to be in a new season. Before I know it, it will be warm and sunny all the time and soon the semester will be over. I feel very...I don't know. I can't put a word on it, or describe it. It's an odd feeling thinking back over my freshman year of college. Soon it will be spring break, then IHC, VIP day, and before it even sinks into my mind, the school year will be over. To think that it will soon be coming to an end, and as perception goes toward the end of all things, will be flying fast.

Time. It came. It went. What did I do?

No comments: