Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Cold Air Warm Heart

In life I've found that everything will not always go the way you planned. Last week's culprit proved to be no match for my intentions. Therefore, this week has proven, and will prove to be, much different.

My father planted a sugar maple tree that turns flaming orange each autumn as it falls asleep. I'm so glad he planted that tree.

Was in a bookstore last week and my interest was caught by a book called 501 Must See Movies. We scanned through the entire book, and for fun I decided to count. I have seen only 20 of the 501. That's 4 percent! Found this very amusing.

Carved a pumpkin last night and won a game with my team in volleyball intramurals.

Was reminded tonight of how much I really love spiced apple cider. That and...

Let's ski.

-Sam

4 comments:

Dorcas said...

You are so right!! Nothing seems to go as you plan for it to happen!! Sounds like you're having a fun Fall :o) (pumpkins, cider, leaves turning and thinking ahead to skiing)

Megobuddy said...

In response to your first statement refer to my post from October 10th. I'm so with you here...

Melissa Phelps said...

Apple Cider is happy. And Warm. Like skiing. Speaking of which aren't we the forward thinking person?

Have fun this weekend with the fall and the celebration.*

Angie said...

LETS GO SKIING!!! ooo OOO!! We got snow the other day Mr.Sam! =)