Saturday, October 11, 2008

When I Think...(And Yes I Do)

John 14:6a "λεγει αυτω Ιησους, Εγω ειμι η οδος και η αληθεια και η ζωη"

I should write poetry about my least favorite meals in the cafeteria. Yea.

When I think of autumn I think of: chili, colby cheese, apple butter, apple cider, scarecrows, jack-o'-lanterns, cinnamon, colored leaves, straw, hayrides, fire, leaves falling from trees, woodsmoke drifting through the air, little brown leaves dancing across the street...

And sometime, yes sometime this fall, I want to carve a watermelon like you would a pumpkin. *chuckles*

-Σαμ

2 comments:

Melissa Phelps said...

I would like to read a poem about caffeteria food.. I think.

I like your fall list.

Alanna said...

Fall makes me all smiley inside. I like your list, but I would add a few of my own: the crispness of the air, the bright moonlight, and the smell of spices (cinnamon, yes) but nutmeg too! (mom made spiced pecans tonight - talk a/b the best fall smell eva!)

And if I ever get around to having a party at my house (and I want too!) we'll have to see if we can find some watermelon! :P