Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Update from Sammyville.

Today I heard Jessica Smith playing the most beautiful piano music in the chapel. Live classical music on the piano. Good stuff. It made me want to just sit down and enjoy it, and forget about all the homework I had as I headed up the stairs.

Today was a great day. I classify that as a school day where I get to sleep in. A snow day! It snowed! Just not enough. Okay, yes, I know that's my cynical mind, but I just want to get dumped on with snow. Ice is another possibility. If we get enough again, they'll cancel. I state the obvious.

English paper #1 on use of poetic techniques in a scipture passage is due tomorrow. I just need to brush up mine. It's all done, I am just gonna read it over and fill it out, and add some more foundation and makeup.

And this iced tea is so good. Lipton Cold Brew. Made just the way I like it: 60/40 sugar/tea. Complete with little Hershey's bars. Mmhmm. I'm set for the night.

Christmas lights are down. My ceiling tile looks naked.

Our volleyball team lost horribly. We weren't setting and they were spiking with fierce style.

-Sammy

No comments: