Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Give Me Help

Jogged at 6:00 AM. 17 degrees. I need psychological help.

Am behind on sleep. Homework is literally never-ending.

Smacked my head on the concrete floor while diving playing volleyball. Details are fuzzy. I didn't go unconscious but witnesses said I laid there for a while. I felt woozy the rest of the night, but didn't pass out. My eyes weren't dilated and I had no blurry vision. I'm fine today for which I thank God. One thing bugs me: I never had a headache.

Toby came home from the hospital today with a transplant. He's doing much better.

Sjorring, Denmark's weather calls for rain tomorrow.

And thank you, Tattoo, Black Owl, Osprey & Vulture for the many laughs at supper.

Signing off.
Sincerely and simply,
Sam

5 comments:

Stanton said...

Didn't get to talk to Toby but I saw him and he seemed to be doing well. Give him my regards.

No headache... that IS puzzling.

You're welcome.

Lil Joe... said...

You're welcome...
:)
i am glad my spazzing brought you much happiness.

Melissa Phelps said...

Lol... I thought it was supposed to be excessive fog in Sjorring, Denmark

Sam said...

Yes. Fog last night, and rain today. (Hehe, I love how we are discussing Denmark's weather)

A Day in my World said...

I saw Toby... what was his problem at the hospital???