Friday, January 30, 2009

How Many Days are in January?

Pshaw. It's not enough. I mean, I can still see my car! I can still open the door at the bottom of the dorm. People are driving on roads, what is this!? They lifted the snow emergency? More snow! More ice! I have charcoal and lighter fluid! Or maybe let me take back the little heater I gave to Rochelle last week, but then I'll be all set. I mean, c'mon, the professors can still escape from their homes! We're back to having classes! This is not right. I must protest. I am not satisfied. Blizzard conditions! National weather records! I want more! Last semester we had the hurricane, this semester we had a snow storm, but it's really wimpy. Level 3 Snow Emergency for Cincinnati? Level 5 please! I want to go sledding off the roof of my dormitory! Daugh.

*breaks into laughter*

-Sam

(Tree Encased in Ice. 01/28/09)

2 comments:

Melissa Phelps said...

Cool pic of the winter wonderland.
And can you really see Toby? He's buried pretty deep.
Good news! I just saw a flock... herd?... pride?... pod? of penguins moving into Eden park. Poor Ted... he's all alone.

Alanna said...

You and my dad must come from opposite planets, I guess. Just this morning he was standing at the window yelling to the snow to "MELT!" He said, "Follow the example of Bogie (one of our houseplant) and make green leaves!!" My mom mentioned how she loved seeing the snow and ice sparkle from the sunlight and dad some he loves seeing green leaves and green grass sparkle from the sun and he likes waking up and hearing the buzz of lawn mowers. lol. He hates winter and he hates cold.

Personally - I'm up for more snow, ice, and snow days. :)

Nice pic too.