Thursday, January 22, 2009

Random

1. I like to change the subject
2. My middle name is Lee
3. I love loud music
4. I love the smell of citrus
5. I bought gum today
6. I can speak short phrases in 9 languages. English. Spanish. French. German. Swahili. Greek. Russian. Hebrew. Arabic.
7. My wall calendar is missing February, March, August and September. I don't know why.
8. My house number is 3839.
9. 218 is my dorm room number.
10. My mailbox number is 313
11. On my bookshelf there are 102 books
12. My favorite shoes are converse
13. I have a deep love of scarves. Just bought a plaid one.
14. Scars fascinate me
15. I eat peanut butter straight from the jar
16. I name everything dear to me. Car: Toby. Computer: Adriana. Guitar: Oscar. Microwave: Dave. Pillow: Carlisa. Ipod: Neo. Cell phone: Sully. Rubber duckie: Chino
17. I just learned to snowboard
18. I preach on Philippians 2:12-18 soon
19. I love dreaming.
20. My Christmas tree is decorated with CD's and DVD's. It's still up.
21. My wall clock is square.
22. I write in my Bible
23. My favorite coffee shop is Coffee Emporium
24. I love punctuation
25. I am paradoxical
26. My chapstick has beeswax in it.
28. My shopping list has hydrogen peroxide and miracle whip on it - among other things.
29. My comforter is plaid. Plaid is dope.
30. I have a cartoon on my door.
31. My abilities include cooking, cleaning and laundering.
32. I have had my hair diffused.
33. I like dill pickles and green olives.
34. I've made chip dip with cottage cheese and spices. It gave my life meaning and purpose.
35. I thrive on randomness, unorginality, and eclecticism.
36. I have a plant. His name is Narcissus.
37. Allergies bother me.
38. I collect lamps
39. I've had 4 ear surgeries
40. I've flown in an airplane with Nate.
41. I've never had 2 sets of dentures.

-Σαμ ΜχΚονκη

10 comments:

TKB said...

This says alot about you...what I'm not sure -- but it says alot.

Anonymous said...

You crack me up.

Lil Joe... said...

i already knew this....

Alanna said...

Such a jolly "Samish" post. You had me fooled about the dentures though - I thought for sure I saw you take them out once.

:P

Stanton said...

You like to change the subject.

But all the points were random.

And the initial subject was "Random."

So did you really change the subject?

And if I were to insert something random here, I would only be continuing the same subject.

But if I continue talking about this, I won't be changing it then either.

Conclusion: I can't change the subject.

A Day in my World said...

nice post Sam!!! :)
you are too funny!

Sarah said...

Fun post! I enjoyed

Megobuddy said...

Shane, you have a very good point there...

Sam, on our walk to the Avery's Wednesday for our D-group meeting Charity was very thrilled to see Christmas lights still hanging in your window.

Leanna said...

How bout one set of dentures?

Anonymous said...

You talk in riddles. Lots of hidden mean to the unsuspecting reader. What are these odd references to Narcissus and the confession that "I am paradoxical."? Care to tell us about the real you instead of hiding behind all these carefully crafted words?