Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Skiing, Snowboarding, Soccer, Unnumbered Resolutions, and a Gag in my Mouth

May I forever hold the position and heretofore state that I love skiing and snowboarding. Went with my cousins to New York. Had a blast skiing. And thought I would try something new and go snowboarding. Ha. I got all bruised and scratched up. I am sore all over, but getting better. Landen asked me after I had just wiped out on snowboard, "Why do you keep on getting up and doing it?" I sighed and answered. "I live by a motto: Success is failure."

I don't normally do this at all. But let me succumb to it. I hereby resolutely resolve to establish good sleeping habits. Also on the list is to eat lots of food, and make sure its healthy and stuff. I also want to be outspoken in my faith and increase my passion for what God wants me to do and learn how to think like Jesus. So there, unnumbered, are my 2009 resolutely resolved resolutions.

I played goalie for soccer intramurals tonight. Rachel Crissinger is on my team. She's cool.

This semester promises (with much promising) to be a difficult one. Here we go! Somebody please place a large cloth in my mouth and gag me - I might start screaming if I don't control myself.

-Samuel

5 comments:

Melissa Phelps said...

Please do not use your new scarf for the gag. It's much to young and good-looking for such a fate.

TKB said...

I'm with you on the whole "difficult semester" thing...it's shaping up to be one of my most difficult ones yet.
In my "blessing the Lord" I say...bring it on!!! We can handle it...I mean, He can. :D

Megobuddy said...

Would you all like to become bees with me?

Sam, it is interesting you mentioned those resolutely resolved resolutions. I did something similar, although I didn't call them resolutions (or even intended them to be). I wrote out a list of things that I wanted to improve on to build my character and all of those are on there (as only a few out of MANY).

Lil Joe... said...

I propose we name the scarf--i mean, the plaid one (you still have mine, but...ya, whatever)

Dorcas said...

Well, it sounds like you had a great time and I'm assuming no bones were broken :o))