Thursday, January 15, 2009

Maybe It's Cold Outside

Actually it's 3 degrees outside right now, and headed towards -7. And I went jogging at 9 degrees this morning. No, I'm not crazy...well yes I am crazy, but I stayed warm and did fine. Now if we can just get that dumping of snow I've wanted.

Don't know why, but I haven't started this semester feeling gung-ho at all. Normally, I'm pretty excited about the start of a semester, but this one is staring me down. Perhaps its the warnings I've received from friends who have gone through this semester in my education division. Feels...bleh.

For those of my friends whom I haven't shown this video. Check it out. Sarcastic's Anonymous. Hilarious!

-Sam

4 comments:

Dorcas said...

As for the snow you wanted ~ well, come home!! And join your brothers and crazy friend as they camp out tonight!!!! What can I say???? Other than maybe you're glad you're in Cincy :o)

Sam said...

Posh! I don't wanna be in Cinci right now. I'd rather be home camping out in this freezing cold, or....

Alanna said...

Nice varient (is that a word??) title. Funny video. oh - and check your GBS email for more of the same (kinda)! :)

Melissa Phelps said...

Thank you for sharing!
No... really
*Pulls hat down over eyes*