Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Awake But Not Conscious

I seriously feel drugged. I'm experiencing extreme fatigue right now, a lack of motivation to do anything. In fact I'd prefer to curl up in a ball, die and go home. For all of you who were wondering, I decided to take a small nap this afternoon and fell into an unpremeditated subconsciousness that lasted for several hours. I recall dreaming, but about what I do not know. I woke up to a phone call from Shane. My phone was ringing and I could not find it. I soon discovered it under my bed. I have no idea how it got there. My phone showed me a text and several missed calls. I was very frustrated and felt bad about missing my ministry this evening. Recent continuous lack of sleep has driven me to exhaustion and fatigue, even to the point where now I do not feel well. In spite of all this, my God still has not changed, and never will. That is all I rest in.

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Bless your heart. I think we are all in that boat - extreme fatigue.