Friday, April 4, 2008

Unlike Life, This is a Game

What I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Wearing a black t-shirt with a yellow number 7 on it aspiring to be the next Kenny Lofton
or the next big lead-off hitter for a major league baseball team
2. Singing while mowing the lawn
3. Pretending to be 'Gray Wolf' and have Senecan Indian council meetings

Five Things On My "To-Do List" Today:
1. Do homework
2. Mail letters
3. Purchase textbook
4. Blog
5. Have fun at late night

Four Snacks That I Particularly Enjoy:
1. Gummy fruit
2. Cookies
3. Pretzels
4. Nuts

Four Things I Would Do If I Were a Billionaire:
1. Start my own creative design company (clothing line, graphic design, & video production)
2. Build my own house and completely design it
3. Invest money in high interest return accounts and the church
4. Invest in Christian peoples lives by blessing them financially

Three of My Bad Habits:
1. Rolling back into bed after my alarm has gone off
2. Going to bed really late
3. Curling my hair/playing with my face

Two Places I Have Lived:
1. Massillon, OH
2. Cincinnati, OH

Four Jobs That I Have Had:
1. Jacob Glick Construction
2. Hiram's Roofing
3. Daniel Glick Construction/Repair
4. JC Expess/Kraftmaid Cabinet Delivery

I can't believe I did this.

No comments: