Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Fool!


My mocha exploded. Her chai is too hot. Lana learns how to eat a muffin. Looks like a doughnut now. Took some time on this tuesday morning to go get some coffee downtown. It's a wet chilly day - hoodie weather...

So I didn't exert any energy or thought today into pulling a prank on anyone. Being April Fool's Day I most certainly could have, I just didn't feel like it. It seems rather immature to me, I don't know. I have before, I'm just getting old I suppose, and I was tired when I actually thought of it being April Fool's. What about the fool? A fool says in his heart that there is no God. A fool shows his annoyance. A fool finds pleasure in evil conduct. A fool despises wisdom and discipline. A fool gives full vent to his anger. A fool shows his annoyance. A fool's complacency will destroy him. A chattering fool comes to ruin. Sometimes I feel like a fool in regards to complacency and discipline, but in searching I find an answer comes to me in the form of a question, "Does not wisdom call out?" (Pro. 8:1)

Spent the day doing many things: picked up tax papers, filled up my car with gas, had a duplicate key cut for my car, acquired snacks for college at the bulk food store, ate two wonderful bowls of chili, completed a fair amount of homework, and spent time hanging out with a couple friends of mine: one at her house and the coffee shop downtown, the other at Starbucks just to talk.



Tomorrow I go back home, or to my (as my roommate so quaintly puts it) "Dorm-sweet-dorm" in Cincinnati.

Simply,
Sam

2 comments:

Leanna said...

You sound like some Dutchified people back home, I tell you what... and I quote "Fill up my car with gas." For some reason that just makes me laugh. Good blogging!

Sarah said...

you've been tagged, come to my blog to read the details."