Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Breaking the Mold in Beautiful Weather

Dear Mold Breaker

I agree with the fact that you shouldn't let anything squish you into a mold.
(Not a big supporter of molds)


Perhaps the thing that gives me the greatest comfort and joy right now is that because of IHC I don't have classes tomorrow. That and I had a good day, especially getting to go to Eden Park for a time of walking, talking and prayer. It was for one of my classes here at school. The weather is so nice today. (Okay, I know I shouldn't really talk about the weather, but I gotta be happy when it's so nice outside!) I went later on today to Eden Park to study and play frisbee. Isaac also pulled out his tubes and brushes and set to work on a piece.



I also took a few pictures, just messing around with the sun and lighting effects.


Tonight I went to Teen Power and played a game of basketball.


Now...
I am whupped.

-Sam

No comments: